Strategic Focus and Objectives
The fulfillment of our mission and the materialization of our vision depend on the achievement of strategic targets, aligned in accordance with the following focus:
- Place and to consolidate the Electronics Department careers, in favorable judgment by the Academy, the industrial sector and society as a whole.
- To develop, enrich and strengthen a flexible, modern, and efficient teaching/learning process, suitable to needs the society and the challenges of the country, constantly incorporating new technologies and knowledge.
- To form individuals with the skills to face the country's challenges, through innovation and scientific-technological entrepreneurship.
- To form advanced human capital, capable of generating and/or of applying innovative knowledge to face scientific, technological and professional needs of mankind.
- To contribute with the research in the Department, making the same qualified human resources available.
- To position our Post-graduate programs both nationally and internationally.
- To perform high impact research in science and technology.
- To homogenize Academicians' participation in research projects.
- To strengthen the link with society, promoting the transference of science and technology, with emphasis on innovation and entrepreneurship for the the sake of social well-being.
- To be a referent in the public and private sectors in all the range of the Department specialties.
- To have an internal organization that provides a transverse and integrated support to all the activities of the Department, allowing for development with performance excellence, the efficient use of the resources (time, physical space, infrastructure, human and economic ) and promoting integration and cross-functionality.
- To assure the transparency, the access to information and the compliance of regulations, norms and agreements of the Department.
- To attract outstanding academicians to satisfy the needs of all the specialties and to make sure of student excellency availability.